Season Pass Information
Season Passes Include:
- Two free guest passes, valid for one time use each, with each pass purchased
- Adult: $ 99.00 + tax
- Child: $ 85.00 + tax
- Toddler: $ 50.00 + tax
- Season Passes are only valid for one season and will not be prorated or refunded.
- Lost or stolen ID cards will be replaced for a $10.00 fee.
- A child must be under the age of 12 at the time of purchase to qualify for a child’s season pass.
- A toddler must be under the age of 3 at the time of purchase to qualify for a toddler’s season pass.
- A child season pass will not be sold without the purchase of an adult season pass.
- Child season pass holders must enter the park with either an adult season pass holder or a paying adult guest 16 or older.
- Season Passes do not guarantee admission at capacity times.
- Palm Beach County Waterparks Management reserves the right to revoke season passes without refund for any of the following prohibited actions:
- Violation of park rules and/or safety procedures and regulations.
- Assisting another person in any way to obtain unauthorized entry to Palm Beach County Waterparks.
- Any violation of federal, state, or local laws while at Palm Beach County Waterparks.